Contributor Page
Hassan Elhais
Email  |  Website  |  Articles
Contact Details
Tel: +971 +971 4 355 8000
Fax: +971 +971 4 355 8000
P.O. Box 40073
H Office Tower, 29th Floor
One Sheikh Zayed Road
United Arab Emirates
By Hassan Elhais
Execution of final and enforceable judgments are carried out from the premises of the Court of First Instance under the supervision of the Execution Judge and assisted by execution officers.
By Hassan Elhais
I owe a friend of mine some money and I told him that I would pay him back after I sold my car.
By Hassan Elhais
I took out a bank loan and gave them a cheque as a guarantee. Now though, I am not able to pay the loan and the bank is threatening to file a case against me.
By Hassan Elhais
A Dubai developer has been ordered to pay three men Dh84m after they failed to deliver villas the men had purchased from a housing project near Dubai Land.
By Hassan Elhais
Question: How long is the waiting period for women to remarry?
By Hassan Elhais
I lived in the UAE with my husband until he recently divorced me and clearly said that he would not take me back.
By Hassan Elhais
I have a mortgage and I've paid a lot of money to the bank I hold the mortgage with.
By Hassan Elhais
A man kidnapped his daughter and brought her to Dubai after losing custody of the 5-year-old to his ex-wife in their home country, the Personal Status Court was told.
By Hassan Elhais
I am a Muslim woman who has been married to a Muslim man for five years.
By Hassan Elhais
Question: I had run up some debts on my credit card and had arranged a settlement with the bank providing the card.
By Hassan Elhais
My husband and I have been living in the UAE for two years and we're both from Asia.
Whether it's at a mall or a hotel, at some point, most drivers in the UAE will have handed over their keys to get their automotive pride and joy valet parked.
I want my wife to go back to our home country and take care of my children. Do the laws allow me to stop my spouse from working?
By Hassan Elhais
My husband filed for divorce in our home country and cancelled my visa, so I was forcefully sent home by him and my in-laws.
By Hassan Elhais
Question: I have custody of my son from a previous marriage to a Muslim man. I'm Asian and not Muslim and we're both remarried now but my ex-husband is trying to force me to give him custody.
Contributor's Advice Centers
Mondaq Advice Centers provide access to Topic Guides, Model Documents, Precedents, Standard Clauses, Model Letters and Checklists across a wide range of specialist business areas.

Click link above to access this firm’s available resources.

Contributor's Topics